Bev's Pasta Salad
Preparation Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes|
Number of Servings: 8
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person:
- 10 oz rotini
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 bunches green onions
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 bottle (8 oz), fat free herbs and spices dressing
- Cook rotini until al dente.
- Clean broccoli and cauliflower, then cut into florets.
- Dice green onions.
- Mix together with 2/3 of dressing.
- Marinate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add sliced mushrooms, and diced tomatoes and remaining dressing.
- Mix and serve.
Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 110 Calories from Fat
5% Daily Value (DV)*
Total Fat 1g 1%
Sodium 450mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 120%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie
** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore,
partial exchanges are not included.
Source: 5 A Day for Better Health: cdc.gov