California Fresh Fruit Kebobs with Lemon and Cayenne
Preparation Time: 15 minutes|
Number of Servings: 12 Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 1
- 6 ripe pluots
- halved and pitted 6 ripe peaches
- halved and pitted
6 ripe nectarines
- halved and pitted 2 lemons
- juiced 1 tsp cayenne pepper
mint sprigs (optional)
- Cut each half of fruit into thirds
- Place fruit in medium bowl
lemon juice and cayenne pepper, mix well.
- Marinate fruit for 1 hour.
- On a skewer, alternate fruit wedges; chill.
- Garnish with mint sprig, if desired.
Serving Size: 1/12 recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 5 %
Daily Value (DV)*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%
Iron 0% *
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Diabetic Exchange** Fruit: 1 Vegetables: 0 Meat: 0 Milk: 0 Fat: 0 Carbs:
0 Other: 0
** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore,
partial exchanges are not included.
Source: 5ADay for better health: cdc.gov