Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes|
50 calories per serving
- 6 each graham wafers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine melted
- 1 tablespoon gelatin granulated
- 1/2 cup water cold
- 1/3 cup water boiling
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest grated
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 large strawberries
- Make fine crumbs, with graham crackers (1/2 cup) and mix thoroughly with melted
margarine; set aside.
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Combine boiling water
and lemon rind; add to gelatin; add lemon juice and sweetener, stirring until completely
- Chill until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Put 2 tablespoons water, cottage cheese, and lemon extract into a blender or food
processor and cover; turn to high speed for 10-15 seconds.
- Add partially set
gelatin mixture; turnto high speed 15 seconds or until well blended.
- Pour into
prepared pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over top.
- Wash, hull, and
- Slice in halves lengthwise. Arrange on top of cake so that,
when cut into eight servings (4x2 inches), each will have a strawberry garnish in
- Chill several hours, until set.
Serving Size 110g
Amount per Serving
77% of calories from fat % Daily Value*
Total Fat 4.0g 7%
Sodium 59mg 2%
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 3%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 4.0g 1%
Protein 0.0g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 2%
- Sugars 2.0g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin
Calcium 1% Iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie
diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie