Diabetic Fruit Cakes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Number of Servings: 12
1. Cook raisins in water until water is gone.
2. Add the applesauce, eggs, sweetener and oil and mix well.
3. Blend in the other ingredients which have been sifted t ogether.
4. Add vanilla. Pour into greased and floured pans, preferably loaf pans
5. Bake about 1 hour at 350 degrees or until done.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 281 47% of calories from fat
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15.0g||23%|
| Saturated Fat 2.0g||10%|
| Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.0g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.0g||6%|
| Sugars 14.0g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily
values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.