Herbed Pork Chops
Delicious, lean pork chops! Marinated overnight and broiled for 8-10 minutes, takes
only 15 minutes prep time. Quick healthy meat for the whole family. Food Exchanges:
3 Lean Meat
- 4 pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 c reduced fat italian dressing
- 2 T chopped fresh herbs (chives, basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary - any combination)
- Place chops into a resealable plastic bag.
- Add dressing and herbs; seal and refrigerate 8-24 hours.
- Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chops over medium-high heat (or broil 4 inches from heat) for 8-10 minutes,
Amounts Per Serving:
6 grams fat
2 grams saturated fat
25 grams protein
360 mg sodium
60 mg cholesterol
1 gram carbohydrates