Lemon Baked Sole
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1. Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels,
and set aside.
2. Combine melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
4. Dip fillets in margarine mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
5. Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any
remaining margarine mixture over fish.
6. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
7. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden
brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
NOTE: If a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches
from heat for 1 minute.
8. Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if
- Serving Size: 1 piece of fish, 10g
Amount Per Serving
| % Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
| Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
| Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.0g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.0g||1%|
| Sugars 0.0g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily
values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.