Preparation Time: 1 hour
Number of Servings: 6
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2
- 1/2 cup, all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup, granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup, packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp, chilled stick margarine or butter, cut into small pieces
- 6 cups, sliced, peeled peaches (about 3 lbs)
- 2 tsp, lemon juice
- 1 cup, raspberries
- 1 Tbsp, granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp, cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp, seedless raspberry jam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl
- Cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse
- Combine sliced peaches and lemon juice in a large bowl, and toss gently to coat.
- Add raspberries, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, and cornstarch, and toss gently.
- Spoon fruit mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray
and drizzle raspberry jam evenly over fruit mixture.
- Sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until brown.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 60 % Daily Value (DV)*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 4g 18%
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 5mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 48g 16%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 30%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore,
partial exchanges are not included.
Source: 5 A Day for Better Health: cdc.gov