Pistachios, Fruit and Fun
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2
- 3 cups, (1 basket) hulled and halved fresh strawberries
- 3-1/2 cups, pared, seeded, and cut up cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups, seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup, shelled natural pistachios
- 1/3 cup, frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 Tbsp, sugar
- Combine fruit and pistachios in bowl.
- Stir lemonade concentrate with sugar vigorously, pour over fruit; toss gently to
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, tossing now and then.
Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30 % Daily Value (DV)*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 110%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore,
partial exchanges are not included.
Source: 5 A Day for Better Health: cdc.gov