Portion Control Bowls for Soups, Salads or Cereal - Porcelain (Set of 4) With 2 Eat & Learn Discs
Product code: PPB-4
Complete your set of helpful portion control dishes with these stylish portion control bowls for soups, salads, and cereals
- Designed by dietitians using current guidelines published by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and American Diabetes Association
- Part of a complete portion control place setting
- Proper portion control speeds up your metabolism, giving you more energy to live the healthy lifestyle you've always wanted
- Elegantly-styled porcelain with high quality, chip-resistant finish
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Lead and cadmium free
The Precise Portions portion control bowls are elegant, stylish, and effective. With measurements of 4oz, 8oz, 12oz, and 16oz discretely marked inside the bowl, you can use these portion control bowls any time and nobody will be the wiser! Crafted from durable porcelain, use these bowls as an important part of our easy-to-use portion control system.
Your portion control bowls also include a couple free bonuses! You'll get two Nutrition Management Eat & Learn Discs and a Quick Start Guide to Healthy Eating (while supplies last). These tools give you a visual portion control and a daily menu planning worksheet thatís completely customizable for your dietary requirements, as well as quick tips on vegetable servings, meat portions, suggested snacks, and more. Take the information you record to your next visit to the doctor or nutritionist. They'll see exactly what you're doing and can give you tips on how to improve your weight management and glucose control strategy. While the Discs are technically disposable, they are printed on high-quality paper stock and plastic coated to ensure durability. Order a replacement pack of placemats and track your portions daily for best results.
Portion Control Bowls (Set of 4) include:
- 4 - 18oz Precise Portions Cereal/Soup/Salad Bowls
- 2 - Eat & Learn Discs (Placemats) - NEW
- Quick Start Guide to Healthy Eating (while supplies last)
How to Use?
If you can stay inside the lines with your portions, you can benefit from this system. Simply fill your bowl to the 4oz, 8oz, 12oz, or 16oz mark depending on the food. Less for low-fat, sugar-free ice cream. More for healthy whole grain cereals. It really is that easy!
Why Precise Portions?
All Precise Portion dinnerware is developed by Registered Dietitians/Certified Diabetes Educators using the best science and the most current nutritional guidelines from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the American Diabetes Association, and the USDA MyPlate initiative. Itís proper nutrition control that's simple, effective, and guest-friendly.