Roast Peppered Pork Loin
Sunday dinner made easy! This roast goes well
with anything! Quick & easy preparation.|
Pack the leftovers for lunch!
- 2 lb boneless pork loin roast
- 5 1⁄2 t dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat pork with garlic pepper and rosemary; place in shallow pan.
- Roast for 40 minutes to 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), or until internal temperature
is 150 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Recipe Credit: National Pork Board