Scrumptious! Sure to delight the senses!|
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 green onions. minced
- 1/2 lb cracked pepper turkey breast,
- 1/2 c parsley
- 40 decorative toothpicks
- 40 small
to medium green pimento stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and green onions
until smooth and spread-able.
- Lay each cracked pepper turkey breast slice on
a clean surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 inch
un-coated on one end.
- Roll the turkey up towards the end free of cream cheese
- Dip each roll-up in chopped parsley to coat, then wrap individually
in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Secure each roll-up with 5 toothpicks, marking each piece, and slice in between
the picks at a slight diagonal.
Garnish each piece with an olive.