Turkey Pita Wedges
Simple and a little bit zesty. Great as a quick and
- 2 medium plain or whole wheat pitas
- 1⁄4 c vegetable oil
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 c cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 medium jalopeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Cut each pita around the outer edges to form 4 rounds in all together.
- Brush each round lightly with oil. Cut into quarters.
- Place 4 quarters on a paper towel and microwave on high (100% power) for 1 to 1-1/2
minutes until almost crisp.
- Top each quarter with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Top each with one tablespoon of chopped turkey. Sprinkle each quarter with 1/4 teaspoon
of jalopeno peppers.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until cheese melts. Serve immediately
- Please Note: This recipe was tested in a 700-watt oven. Time vary with microwave
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 3.5g
Total Carbohydrate 9g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Calories per gram: