Brie Stuffed Chicken
Number of Servings: 6
|6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 ounces chilled Brie, cut into 6 wedges, skin-on
2 ounces XAGAVE sweetener
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Cut a 2 inch pocket in each chicken breast, and insert a wedge of Brie
deep into each pocket, so the Brie is covered with the top of the
3. Brush Xagave on all sides of the stuffed chicken breast. Be careful your
Brie doesnÕt pop out.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients above. Add the
chicken and gently toss the chicken in the mixture, coating evenly
(keeping the Brie in the pocket).
5. In a large oven proof skillet
over high heat, add oil and sear the chicken on both sides until dark
brown. This should be 3 minutes on each side.
6. Put the skillet in the
oven to bake until cooked through, (160*F) about 7 minutes.
– Serving Size: 1 piece of chicken