Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baking Time: 12 minutes
Number of Servings:
|1 cup flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup Xagave
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2/3 cup dried cherries
3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350¡.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, stirring
with a whisk.
4. Place Xagave and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer
at high speed until well blended.
5. Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture. Beat just until
7. Fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
8. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with
9. Bake at 350¡ for 12 minutes or just until set.
from oven; cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on
– Serving Size: 2 cookies