Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 5
1. Combine sugar replacement,water and gelatin in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Cool slightly and then add in the juices.
4. Transfer to freezer trays and freeze until mushy.
5. Scrape into mixing bowl and beat until just loosened.
6. Return to freezer tray.
– Serving Size: 160 g
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.0g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||1%|
|Protein 2.0g 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily
values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.