Cottage Cheese Vegetable Casserole
Prep Time: 1- minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
1. Combine carrots, onion and margarine in non-stick skillet; cook on
medium heat until tender.
2. Add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes; set aside Combine remaining
ingredients, except parsley, in large bowl; stir in cooked vegetables.
3. Turn mixture into nonstick 2 quart casserole. Cover and bake at 350F
for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
4. Garnish with parsley before serving, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.0g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.0g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.0g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|
|Protein 18.0g 35%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily
values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.