Crunchy Pumpkin Pie
Baking Time: 45 minutes
Number of Servings: 9
For the pie crust:
For the pie filling:
- Preheat oven to 425¼ F.
- Mix oats, flour, almonds, sugar (or Stevia powder), and salt together in small mixing bowl.
Blend oil and water together in measuring cup with fork or small wire
whisk until emulsified.
Add oil mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. If needed, add small
amount of water to hold mixture together.
Press into a 9-inch pie pan and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until light
- Turn down oven to 350¼ F.
- Mix sugar (or Stevia), cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix to blend ingredients.
- Add pumpkin and milk and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pie shells.
Bake 45 minutes at 350¼ F or until knife inserted near center comes out
– Serving Size: 1/9th of a 9 inch pie
Amount Per Serving
Total fat: 8 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 24 mg
Sodium: 153 mg
Source: National Heart,
Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the National Institutes of Health and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services