Finger Licking Curried Chicken
Cooking Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne
black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and saut.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
– Serving Size: 1/2 chicken breast or 2 small drumsticks
Amount Per Serving
Fat 6 g
Cholesterol 81 mg
Sodium 363 mg
Source: National Heart,
Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the and the