Frozen Lemon Pie Bars
Number of Servings:
1/2 cup Xagave
3 tbsp Xagave
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 cups whipping cream
1. Beat 6 egg yolks until light.
2. Mix in 1/2 cup Xagave and 1/2 cup lemon juice
3. Cook mixture on stovetop until it becomes a custard, stirring
constantly (can be microwaved stopping to stir every minute).
5. Beat 6 egg whites until stiff
6. Add 3 Tbs. Xagave and continue beating until very stiff
7. Add to cooled custard, mix well.
8. Fold in 2 cups whipping cream, that has been whipped until stiff.
9. Line bottom of 9 X 15 pan with 6 oz (1/2 a standard package) crushed
10. Add lemon mixture and freeze until set. Can be made a day ahead.