Drew Tuscany shoes offer a great new, sparkling look for Drew. Tuscany shoes are one of the industry's few walking shoes with the added depth that can accommodate prescribed orthotics. Drilex® covered insoles with AEGIS™ anti-microbial features keep the active foot cool and dry and a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to he shoes's overall comfort and performance.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe Sheild™
- Flared, Lighweight Rubber Outsole with EVA Wedge Midsole
- Removable, Polyurethane Footbed with Heel Cushion and Maximum Built-In Arch Support
- Full Contact Rocker Bottom
- Built-In Wide, Synthetic Fiber Shank
- Firm Heel Counter
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
Double Depth: Footwear designed with double the added depth of a traditional shoe. Ideal for extreme foot conditions.
Plus Fitting System: Footwear with two removable insoles to accommodate added depth or double added depth in one shoe.
Removable Insole: Footwear with a removable and replacable insole. Remove for custom orthotics or replace for longer shoe life.
Last 239: Other shoes built on the same last have a similar fit.