Preparation Time: 30 minutes|
Number of Servings: 4
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 1
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 medium mangos, peeled and cubed
- In food processor, process mango and sugar until smooth.
- Add yogurt.
- Pour mixture into freezer container of an ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- To prepare without and ice cream maker, pour mixture into an 8″x4″ freezer container.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours, whisking from time to time.
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10 % Daily Value (DV)*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 1g 3%
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 35mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 50%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Diabetic exchanges are calculated based on the American Diabetes Association
Exchange System. This site rounds exchanges up or down to equal whole numbers. Therefore,
partial exchanges are not included. Source: 5 A Day for Better Health: cdc.gov