Baking Time: 30-40 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- Preheat oven to 350¡ F. Lightly spray a 9 x 13
inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/8 cup mozzarella and
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining
mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with all of
cottage cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce with remaining
ingredients. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce
in the bottom of the baking dish. Add a third of
the noodles in a single layer.
Spread half of the
cottage cheese mixture on top. Add a layer of
zucchini. Repeat layering.
Add a thin coating of
sauce. Top with noodles, sauce, and reserved
Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 10 to 15
minutes. Cut into 6 portions.
– Serving Size: 1 piece
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 5 g
Saturated fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 11 mg
Sodium: 380 mg
Source: National Heart,
Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the and the