Diabetic Mocha Cookies
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Number of Servings: 18
102 calories per serving
Serving Size: 1 cookie
1. Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add vanilla
and sugar substitute to creamed mixture and mix lightly.
3. Stir together
flour, cocoa, coffee and baking powder to blend. Add to creamed mixture
and mix at medium speed 1-2 minutes or until blended.
4. Add raisins and
nuts to dough and mix lightly.
5. Add egg whites to dough and mix until egg
white are adsorbed into the dough.
6. Drop dough by tablespoonful onto a
cookie sheet that has been lines with aluminum foil or sprayed with PAM.
7. Using your fingers dipping in cold water, shape dough into round cookies
about 1/4″ thick.
8. Spread the dough carefully because the finished
cookie will be the shape of the dough after it is baked.
9. Bake at 375 F
for about 12 minutes, or until the dough springs back when touched.
10. Transfer from the hot cookie sheet onto a wire rack and cool to room
– Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6.0g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.0g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.0g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily
values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs.