Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Number of Servings: 6
- Preheat oven to 475¡ F.
- Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
- Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
- Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and
on a plate.
- Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both
seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of
- Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
- Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
– Serving Size: 1 piece of fish
Amount Per Serving
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat less than 1 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 325 mg
Source: National Heart,
Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the and the